Our church offers many different opportunities to become actively involved in the ministry of prayer:
- Healing Service, the second Friday of each month at 7 pm in the sanctuary. This will be a time of worship, seeking God, receiving the Father’s healing touch, and fellowship with other believers who need healing or simply desire to go deeper with God.
- Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Monday at 7 pm to pray over the needs expressed on green prayer cards written during each service in addition to other needs gathered throughout the week via phone, email, church website, etc.
- Phone / Email Prayer Chain is available to those who don’t use email or are unable to physically be present on Monday evenings.
- Altar Prayer Ministry by both pastors and trained Prayer Team members is available for anyone after each service requesting prayer.
- Monthly Prayer Workshops, the first Saturday of each month, 9:30 – 11:30 am are presented to continue to promote growth and fellowship.
- Monthly Prayer Vigils, with a new focus each month, are the second Friday to Saturday each month, 6 pm – 6pm, done in the privacy of your home. The current focus: praying for an outpouring of God’s love leading to renewal and revival all over the world.
- Prayer Vigils at the Church, announced in advance, occur several times throughout the year. For further information please contact the church office; all are welcome!