Our church offers many different opportunities to become actively involved in the ministry of prayer:
- Healing Service, the fourth Sunday of each month at 7 pm in the sanctuary. This will be a time of worship, seeking God, receiving the Father’s healing touch, and fellowship with other believers who need healing or simply desire to go deeper with God.
- Intercessory Prayer Group meets each Monday at 7 pm and Tuesday at 10 am to pray over the needs expressed on green prayer cards written during each service in addition to other needs gathered throughout the week via phone, email, church website, etc.
- Phone / Email Prayer Chain is available to those who don’t use email or are unable to physically be present on Monday evenings.
- Altar Prayer Ministry by both pastors and trained Prayer Team members is available for anyone after each service requesting prayer.
- Prayer Vigils at the Church, announced in advance, occur several times throughout the year. For further information please contact the church office; all are welcome!